The purpose of the Senior Manager, Organizational Development position is to oversee training, development, policy creation and management,...SKILLS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
• Proficient computer skills required.
• Intermediate-level of MS Excel is required.
• Experience with MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint is highly preferred.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking ability required.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Preferred self-started that can operate under minimal supervision.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors Degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2 years of supervisory experience required.
• 3 - 6 years of progressive experience in training and employee relations OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.