Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Senior Manager, Payer & Health Systems Analytics is responsible for executing the division data strategy that includes organizing and maintaining existing data, identifying and integrating new data sources, analyzing and reporting. This role will be focused on providing business partners data insights and analytics to inform business decisions.
This Senior Manager leads the analysis and tactical implementation plans for securing reimbursement with commercial and government payers as well as Health Systems to ensure patient access for the company’s current and pipeline products in the United States. This role will be responsible for participating in a comprehensive reimbursement, pricing, health economic value and access strategy to ensure success of the company’s product pipeline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to and support data management efforts that enable how data will be used for business reporting and analytics and how external data will supplement internally generated information.
- Scope projects, ensure estimates, budgets and deadlines are established for milestone reporting and successful execution.
- Own data acquisition and management to align to and drive the data strategy forward.
- Lead market access analytics innovation.
- Continuously improves reporting and tracking mechanisms (tools and processes) to support effective, accurate data analysis.
- Works closely with business partners to ensure prompt and reliable reporting to senior management.
- Provides high quality and timely analytical support for projects, strategic initiatives, business development proposals, and other investments.
- Supervise staff including but not limited to organize and prioritize work, write/conduct performance reviews, train/develop, and manage work performance.
- Ability to be comfortable with data, manage multiple priorities, navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactically.
- Communicate goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding and success in achieving them.
- Motivate and inspire employees to do their best work through coaching.
- Maintain morale and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business, or related field; or High School Degree/General Education Diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ years of experience working in Data Analytics function in positions of progressive increasing responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.