The Senior Manager of Strategic Campaign Planning is responsible for creating and driving an omni channel campaign plan based upon the customer strategy and goal.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team that delivers an effective marketing funnel, from marketing qualified lead to closed sale
- Deliver sales growth through high engagement and demand generation rates
- Meet SLAs on timelines and budgets
- Maintain or exceed quality expectations
- Develop and manage omnichannel campaign strategy & plans to meet goals
- Allocate budget and resources based upon customer size and growth expectations
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with marketing strategy, delivery and sales teams
- Manage and influence cross functional agile teams to meet deliverables and achieve goals
- Manage campaign team performance
- Share accountability of continued growth of the business through new channel penetration, go-to-market strategy, demand creation and outbound marketing (digital, email, telequal, event, organic)
- Adjust campaigns accordingly based upon performance
- Support the creation of a unified campaign development process across Legal
- Utilize campaign brief and blueprint templates that support campaigns
- Ensure campaign goals/ KPIs are defined (during requirements gathering phase) tracked (during development phase) and measured•
- Identify dependencies / gaps in the plan and provide guidance to address identified risks
Skills & Experience:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Ability to lead agile teams
- Experience with reverse funnel methodology to forecast and achieve marketing attributed sales targets
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Skilled at conflict resolution, solution selling and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Exceptional leadership skills, with deep passion for our customers and entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business
- Highly analytical approach
- Experience leading in a matrixed, agile environment
- 5+ years campaign planning or demand generation experience
- Education: BA/BS required, MBA preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America