The Senior Manager, Supply Chain Analytics is responsible for analytics, inventory, control policies and supply chain planning for the supply chain organization, to ensure that programs align with customer needs and supply reliability targets. The position will be accountable for business ownership of related systems including development, analytics, performance monitoring, technology, process adoption, master data management and end user support structure.
This role will lead and directly manage a team of Supply Chain Analysts, as well as Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) Managers.
Areas of Focus:
- Build global inventory targets for each business unit and gain executive agreement
- Define inventory strategies and action plans to support targets
- Accountable for delivery of inventory performance to agreed targets
- Produce and deliver regular inventory performance presentations
- Compile inventory metrics and weekly Point Estimates; assist with inventory forecasting and goal setting
- Utilize analytics for insight and identification of significant inventory improvement opportunities
- In collaboration with the Senior Director Supply Chain, develop and agree upon a program of work/projects to resource and pursue for inventory optimization
- Lead and drive agreed inventory projects
- Accountable for delivering the inventory results vs targets
- Provide key business level analytics, reports and metrics for management of Operations/Planning/Supply Chain functional areas
- Provide management info on PPV tracking and Cost Down progress vs plans on behalf of the extended Supply Chain group
- Manage and coordinate inputs and simulations within annual Cost Roll process
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Utilize analytics for insight and identification of significant business process improvement opportunities
- Design and drive resulting business process transformation projects – e.g. Brooks Kanban transformation
- Represent the consolidated Operations group’s business requirements and solution design within Oracle Cloud transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or a relevant technical field such as Information Technology or Engineering; MBA and APICS CPIM certification would be an asset.
- Proven hands-on experience designing and developing databases and dashboards
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Supply Planning (supply chain, finance or commercial operations) or Analytics (data business intelligence, systems implementations and execution roles
- Advanced Oracle EBS and/ or Oracle Cloud experience as well as experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, highly desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Intermediate to advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel (advanced formulas, pivot tables, charting, conditional formatting, VBA and macro), required
- Expert knowledge of operational supply chain processes including the flow of materials and information would be an asset
- Experience leading teams and influencing activities across functions without formal authority to deliver results.
- Proven ability in strategy development, process design and implementation skills.