Enphase Energy is the fastest growing inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy and the proven advantages of communications technology, Enphase Energy makes solar power systems productive, reliable, smart and safe - increasing the energy harvest of solar panels by up to 25 percent. Our microinverter system is profoundly changing the way solar systems function, and as a result, changing the solar industry itself.
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next generation solar technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
The Manager of Accounting & Reporting will be the point person on the development of key processes and procedures impacting the organization and drive the kind of organizational efficiencies required to keep pace with a growing and maturing company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have solid managerial presence, good business acumen, and the discipline and follow-though to drive positive change within the organization.
- Act as the key technical resource for the company, advising management on the impact of new and emerging accounting pronouncements, documenting the company's position on and assisting in the implementation all new pronouncements.
- Analyze significant and unusual transactions to determine and document proper accounting treatment.
- Act as the expert on technical matters related to revenue recognition, stock option accounting and external financial reporting.
- Assist management in establishing organizational policies, operating procedures and business controls that match the growth and complexity of the company.
- Ensure that the internal and external financials are accurate and reporting is timely, thus providing management with the best information possible to grow the business.
- Assist management role in developing and maintaining the Company’s key financial reports and related information required for all internal and external financial reporting, including Audit Committee and Board presentations.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is required. Big-4 experience is a plus.
- Experience should include at least seven years of progressively increasing responsibility, preferably with a blend of public accounting and private industry experience. Experience with technology manufacturing sector is preferred, but not required.
- Detailed understanding of current SEC, GAAP, and current technical accounting pronouncements.
- Exceptional analytical and real-time problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to provide solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in implementing processes and systems to leverage staffing level requirements.
- Knowledge of top-tier financial systems and tools (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated successful experience working cross functionally.
- Ability to exercise positive influence in individual and group situations on a regular basis.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly emerging business environment.
- Superb attention to detail, yet able to see the broader picture.
- Demonstrated professional integrity.