Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
Support Dunkin’ Loyalty & Digital Marketing team in management of UX design and user research strategy across the Dunkin’ mobile app & web experience. This position will partner closely with engineering, product, QA, marketing, and analytics to bring a world class user experience to our digital properties. On any given day you could be working with analytics to create user testing plans while delivering wireframes for an upcoming feature release, and leading a user journey session with the product team on a new enhancement.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Establish a research discipline by using existing and creating new customer feedback means (app feedback, analytics, testing, surveys, focus groups, etc…) to drive product team’s backlog and inform decisions
- Concept, create, and update wireframes in conjunction with development sprint cycles as necessary
- Partner with analytics and marketing teams to support A/B test plans
- Manage partnerships with external design agencies
- Onboard, manage and administer wireframing tools for the team
- Partner with engineering team and/or external vendors to oversee accessibility and ensure ADA compliance of all Dunkin’ web & app properties
- Partner with brand stewardship team to ensure alignment on creative
- Own and update design library for app and web to ensure consistent style
- Stay current with digital best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Hire and manage other designers as required
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in UX, specifically in agile software development environment
- Proficiency in creating visual sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to support ongoing feature enhancements
- Ability to build customer research plans, effectively present research findings, and lead flow and concepting sessions
- Proficiency with relevant systems including but not limited to (JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, Abstract, etc…)
- Experience in managing designers and researchers
- Experience in managing agency and vendor relationships
- Positive, can-do attitude with a customer-first mindset that also understands business goals and objectives.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!