Catalent hires people with a passion to make a difference to the health of millions of people globally. Your expertise, coupled with Catalent’s advanced technologies and collaboration with thousands of innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your
are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Interested in learning more about life at Catalent? Start here
- Calibrates equipment/instruments or assist others in troubleshooting
- Schedules and Coordinates routine calibrations, PM, and repairs
- Interacts with Validations, Facilities and Operations for the calibration, maintenance, and qualification activities
- Writes, Reviews, and Approves SOPs and Updates Trackwise Investigations
- 3-6 years’ experience within a GLP/GMP Environment; Good understanding of Equipment/Instrumentation and the maintenance thereof. Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- ISA or ASQ Certified Calibration Technician/Metrologist preferred
- Employee must have a working knowledge of metrology gained through hands on experience and a demonstrated ability to perform calibration tasks of critical equipment.
- BS in related science, AAS and/or equivalent trade/technical schooling and 5 or more years’ experience in calibration/metrology
- Good leadership skills and ability to provide assistance to others with a broad range of needs.
- Must be familiar with GLP/GMP regulations and guidelines and understand how their role impacts compliance.
- Must be familiar with the USP along with the ability to use other compendial references such as but no limited to EP and JP.
- Join a growing site with the opportunity to collaborate with several departments
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually + 7 paid holidays
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!
Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.