The KeyW Engineering Development and Special Projects Division (EDSP) develops hardware solutions and products for the Intelligence Community and DoD missions. This includes hardware products related to the Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, Tagging, Tracking, & Locating (TTL) mission, special communications technologies such as software defined radios (SDRs), and Electronics Packaging.
If you are an innovative Manufacturing Engineer professional with at least eight years of experience who has a passion for learning new things and want to work with fellow creative minds to make your team’s best ideas become reality—then look no further!
- CURRENT TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE
- 7 Years relevant experience
- Hands-on manufacturing experience focused in electronics assembly and packaging.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, as well as datasheets for RF, Digital and Analog components.
- Ability to design and build prototype and new design hardware assemblies.
- Ability to populate/rework circuit boards by hand-soldering and use of hot air reflow.
- Assist with functional test measurements and continuity checks by use of test equipment.
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and digital multimeters).
- Assist in analyzing test hardware failures for root causes and corrective actions.
- Ability to develop processes to support improvements to manufacturing.
- Ability to design and fabricate tooling and fixtures as to support improvements to assembly process.
- Experience with machine shop equipment (such as manual or CNC milling machine, lathe).
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to assist in the transition to manufacturing.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate progress/problems to appropriate personnel effectively.
- Ability to assist test engineers to perform and validate test procedures.
- Ability to learn how to use laser to support development processes.
- Ability to assist in the transition of prototype design to manufacturing.
- 3D Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) experience.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office software products.
This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government. Factors considered for a U.S. Government Security Clearance include, but are not limited to:
- U.S. Citizenship (Required)
- Favorable Criminal History Check
- Education Verification
- Abuse/Illegal Drug Use
- Credit Check
- Subject Interview
KeyW EEO StatementEEO Statement Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1) race, (2) religion, (3) creed, (4) color, (5) national origin, (6) ancestry, (7) sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8) age, (9) medical condition, (10) marital or domestic partner status, (11) sexual orientation, (12) gender, (13) gender identity, (14) gender expression and transgender status, (15) mental disability or physical disability, (16) genetic information, (17) military or veteran status, (18) citizenship, (19) low-income status, or (20) any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.