The Senior Marketer, Demand Generation is responsible for the strategy and development of savvy digital marketing programs to create omnichannel demand generation marketing programs that deliver measurable, repeatable, and predictable sales and revenue growth.
- Work with marketing, digital, content teams and other stakeholders to strategize and develop programs that maximize awareness, channel optimization, demand generation, and conversion effectiveness.
- Project-lead a cross-functional demand gen delivery team that include digital marketers, channel marketers and campaign marketers to achieve key business and demand gen growth goals.
- Support the execution and delivery of campaigns (design, execute, measure) through marketing technology and tools.
- Partner with and oversee other teams to integrate the use of search, social, community, digital, events, seminars, roadshows and other customer interactions into omnichannel demand gen marketing programs.
- Apply modified agile marketing practices to manage efficient and effective workflow of demand gen delivery activities and deliverables
- Analyze program results by sub-segment, channel, audience type and more using qualitative and quantitative techniques to determine ROI and adjusts strategies and tactics as appropriate.
- Measurable marketing contribution to sales, revenue and other key performance indicators (KPIs) that demonstrate tangible business impact and growth.
- Strong teamwork and partnerships with Strategy, Content, Insights, BDR/SDR and Sales teams
- A robust, scalable marketing funnel that drives high-growth lead generation: net new leads, nurtured leads, qualified leads, and leads that convert into sales opportunities and closed won deals.
- Meaningful omnichannel interactions that create positive experiences and outcomes for customers and differentiates Thomson Reuters from the competition.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience with marketing channels and campaign operations to drive results
- Ability to lead agile teams in the strategy, execution and delivery of omnichannel demand generation tactics in a B2B market
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship-building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Skilled at conflict resolution, solution selling and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Deep experience with marketing tech stack including automation (Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce), planning (HIVE9), marketing data layers, intent & predictive partners, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing landscape and best practices
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America