Are you someone who wants to make an impact in your marketing organization? Do you challenge the status quo, love working with other savvy marketers, and want to lead change with your strong digital and direct marketing background? We are expanding our team and looking for a Sr Marketer who will be responsible for working closely with marketing partners across the organization to lead and support our Print Marketing organization. This exciting position will be part of a team that oversees the marketing to support the Print organization focused on our Tax business.
- Manage, create, and optimize an integrated digital strategy for assigned marketing stakeholders. Consult on best practices for content marketing, email, social, search optimization and other digital tactics to lead the development of integrated programs.
- Have strong knowledge of direct marketing campaign planning and execution including direct mail.
- Recognize emerging digital technologies, approaches and strategies and assess how these opportunities will work (or might not make sense) for our business.
- Partner with Marketing stakeholder to develop integrated “Go to Market” plan. Includes development of plans across direct marketing, online, multi-channel, PR and other marketing channels.
- Leverage reporting capabilities and partner with data analysts to monitor specific performance metrics and suggest appropriate modifications to online channel to improve the customer experience and sales results.
- Responsible for oversight of merchandising online products, ensuring products on websites are merchandised in the best possible product groupings with the best possible attribute data.
- Partner with our testing and landing page optimization expert to identify opportunity for A/B and multivariate tests and personalization tactics to improve core website functionality and digital campaign assets.
- Foster strong working relationships with our Print business partners and our internal Marketing organization.
- Help lead the adoption of a front-line process for all Print Marketing support.
- Provide guidance to marketing stakeholders and work as a liaison with groups such as UX, development, operations and analytics to plan initiatives across digital channels.
- Partner with marketing contacts to develop product knowledge, and understanding of brand strategies and consumer/persona insights, attitude and behaviors.
- Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of digital marketing/product marketing and demand generation experience
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Strategic experience with integrating web behavior with marketing automation and CRM software preferred
What You Excel In
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present and communicate complex information to various levels within the organization
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, website management and marketing strategy
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Ability to think strategically, connect the dots appropriately, and manage projects with great attention to detail
- Confident in making decisions and ability to seek out appropriate input and buy-in
- Exceptional ability to foster working relationships and build partnerships resulting in successful outcomes
- Experience influencing and collaborating across a large, matrixed organization
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills; strong analytical skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America