How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Responsible for executing key marketing initiatives of assigned campaigns/products including print collateral and digital marketing (email, website, social media).
- Responsible for implementing marketing strategy set forth by the Senior Marketing Manager
- Own all aspects of preparation, development and proofing consumer-facing marketing materials including recruitment pitch books, sponsorship presentations, posters, ad placements, etc.
- Update campaign websites: Work with marketing and digital designers to develop more visually appealing pages, strengthen copy with SEO focus, and consistently looking for ways to improve user experience.
- Assist with development of internal sales tools including training guides/handbooks, sales presentations.
- Help increase operational efficiency through streamlining national materials for field staff.
- Help improve participant experience by refining online fundraising page templates, fundraising tools, sample outreach letters/emails. Help organize all available assets in cohesive way.
- Responsible for entering all work order requests, establish and maintain project schedule and timeline and see all projects are met in a timely manner.
- Responsible for supporting Senior Marketing Manager on digital activation activities including social, email and other digital marketing efforts
- Budget management – responsible for managing the expense budget for all core campaigns. Ensure expenses are tracked, report and communicate any variation against budget. Additionally, manage process for the all related invoices, including purchase order creation and approval, invoice processing and tracking.
- Basic reporting and analysis working with internal reporting system (360)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of marketing or other related professional experience.
- Ability to work with and across multiple internal groups (creative services, procurement, sales, mission)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting to larger audiences
- Candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage their time with limited guidance
- Candidate needs to show strong sense of initiative and qualities of a self-starter
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is critical
- Helpful but not required: Basic design skills in products like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Publisher, Canva.