We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Marketing & Communications Associate located in the Greater Downtown area. This is an outstanding opportunity with a very successful Investment Banking company.
All candidates considered must have a Bachelor’s degree, strong proficiency in the Adobe creative suite and 4+ years of marketing experience in financial services.
• Support the Global Head of Marketing & Communications in developing brand strategy
• Design, create and print the following: invitation, brochures, One Pager, and ad templates
• Execute capital markets marketing plans
• Develop digital marketing assets and strategy
• Assist in developing strategy and marketing of global conferences
• Budget/track forecasting
• Write corporate communications including event coordination materials, direct marketing campaigns, website, collateral, pitchbooks, newsletters
• Ensure the global capital markets website is maintained and updated
• Liaise with external PR consultant to track and save all media archives for public appearances
• Additional ad hoc duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of marketing experience in the financial services industry
• Expert in MS Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Expert in Adobe creative suite such as: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver specific to html template
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
• Professional, and polished
This is a Direct Hire position. If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.