Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 5 months
Location: Cleveland, OH
Position: Senior Marketing Consultant
Pay Rates: Based on experience
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of this position is to help project manage the workflow of the Client Communications program in addition to helping implement client communication tactics.
- Work with a cross functional team including Marketing Managers, Product, Operations, Technology, Compliance, Legal, Risk and ad agencies.
- Helping implement Client Communication projects across various lines of business.
- Be able to think through client communications message from start to finish.
- Drafting main message points to putting together an entire client letter/email when needed with target audience and brand voice in mind.
- Maintaining project plan, establishing timelines and tracking progress for each communications project in the Workfront tool.
- Update Workfront tool with required status and other information to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Helps ensure projects do not exceed timelines or budget.
- Produce Workfront reports as needed relating to Client Communications projects.
- Responsible for managing all the client communications in our compliance system of record (Workfront tool).
- Ensure all Client Communication materials that are submitted for compliance and legal review contain all required regulatory information.
- Work with risk, legal and compliance to maintain procedures to ensure that client facing materials and communications are being reviewed as per regulatory requirements and meet compliance guidelines.
- Ensure that Client Communication that are submitted for compliance review contain all required information prior to the closure of marketing compliance requests in our compliance system (Workfront).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years marketing and or project management.
- Experience working across many cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills, along with the ability to apply focus and discipline while managing multiple priorities.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- The ability to manage critical details.
- Knowledge of banking or financial services industry a plus
- Strong business acumen
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
- All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume to Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.