Deposit Solutions is one of the fastest growing FinTechs globally with headquarter in Hamburg, Germany. Savers use our revolutionary technologies for direct and easy access to market-leading daily and fixed-rate interest deposit products. Banks looking for funding can gather deposits from new markets and client groups without having to set up and operate their own retail infrastructure. Currently, our platform is connecting banks from 16 countries and in turn 30 million depositors, mediated over EUR 10 billion in deposits in less than 3 years.
As a result of our continued strong growth, we are now expanding beyond the € 10 trillion deposit market of the EU and are entering the USD 12 trillion deposit market in the United States with both a B2C and a B2B proposition.
We are building the Deposit Solutions US team and are looking for a
Senior Marketing Manager Affiliates / Partnerships
based in New York to develop the customer acquisition strategy for the US and build up the Affiliate / Partnership marketing model. You will identify Affiliates and Partners to form the client acquisition network of Deposit Solutions in the US. In addition to developing deep relationships with them, you will support the planning, budgeting, implementation and management of marketing campaigns with our partners. You will work closely with colleagues in Europe to benefit from our success.
- Adapt the successful Deposit Solutions' customer acquisition model to the US
- Set up and grow a portfolio of partnerships through affiliate and digital marketing initiatives, in addition to business development.
- Mandatory to have in-depth experience in the marketing of financial products, preferably in Banking or Payment Solutions
- Assess client needs, expectations and foster growth within assigned accounts.
- Organize, plan and execute of online B2B and B2C marketing activities.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to increase revenue, market share and profitability.
- Manage daily communication with partners and troubleshoot potential client issues.
- Analyze digital campaign performance and provide recommendations to optimize and test.
- Communicate corporate strategy to successfully integrate with each client’s specific operation.
- Generate and assess new leads, and quickly determine the potential to grow within the portfolio.
- Participate in business development opportunities by attending conferences, client meetings, etc.
- Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or four years of professional business experience in the financial services sector.
- 5 years of experience in marketing in the financial industry, ideally with experience in online marketing.
- Sales or Affiliate/Performance Marketing experience.
- Ability to identify trends, source prospective targets and provide insights.
- Strong analytical focus, ability to aggregate and manipulate large data sets.
- Have the ability to multitask and execute tasks; detail oriented.
- Able to manage projects end-to-end a plus.
- Self-driven, solution-oriented and innovative personality.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer you
- A dynamic, fast paced and varied task environment in the heart of New York with colleagues of a close-knit network from more than 40 different countries
- To re-shape the future of finance in an extremely motivated, team-oriented and international environment
- A high degree of personal responsibility in an agile and modern environment
Are you looking for the challenge to build something new? You want to help shape the FinTech revolution? Then we would like to get to know you! Interested? Apply now!
At Deposit Solutions we celebrate and support diversity for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that guarantees employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.