Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Sr. Marketing Manager in our Quality Health & IT department based out of our National Center office located in Dallas, TX!
Please NOTE: This is a three (3) year grant funded position.
This individual will be responsible for the overall strategic direction and execution of AHA/ASA’s Quality Programs Marketing efforts. Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies as well as conducting market research and day to day operations of marketing activities.
- Create marketing plans to promote and inform professional organizations and the public about involvement in AHA’s quality programs. Evaluate progress against measurable goals
- Hire, motivate and retain marketing team. Assign marketing portfolio and oversee planning and execution
- Develop and communicate marketing strategies with department, internal clients and external stakeholders. Partner with appropriate AHA departments
- Research and analyze marketing trends and activities. Create and execute program level marketing plans
- Create and manage components of the department’s digital platform, including graphic design, website development/updates, social media, email blasts and other Communications
- Lead scientific conference preparation and strategy, attend scientific conferences as needed, and follow up on lead generation.
- Provide and facilitate webinar support and management
- Collaborate with other AHA departments such as communications, corporate relations, development, etc., to advance the quality programs initiatives
- Survey and pursue new market trends to bring to marketing department
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) – Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Content marketing experience, both digital and collateral
- Marketing research and/or strategic planning experience
- Demonstrated project and program management experience
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of writing and editing skills and processes
- Ability to travel up to 15% local and overnight stay
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Marketing or related area
- Healthcare marketing in non-profit or healthcare system
- Digital marketing experience including website content, design and social media
- Agency management experience
Click on “New Resume” (or “Existing Resume” if you have previously applied to AHA positions) to submit your online application. Only those deemed most qualified will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities