His / Her role is to define and execute all the marketing activities across North America: from marketing events to webinars, newsletters, case studies, etc. and all the digital presence strategy including websites, social platforms, search, blogs, communities and online advertising.
It is a versatile role that requires strategic thinking and hands-on approach along with a close collaboration with the central marketing team located in Europe and the product-marketing team both located in Europe and North America.
Main activities can be divided in two parts:
- Define a clear marketing plan that will encompass all possible marketing avenues: webinars, marketing events, newsletters, customer and partner case studies, etc.
- Execute on this plan. Make sure all marketing actions are executed smoothly, on time and according to plans.
- Measure ROI on all marketing operations and propose plan adjustments when needed.
- Define marketing plans with partners in alignment with agreed go-to-markets. Make sure these partner marketing plans are executed and measure ROI.
- Define and manage the marketing operations budget.
- Identify, recruit and manage the external contractors needed to execute on the marketing plan.
- Drive the development and implementation of digital marketing plans to support brand awareness and new customer and partner acquisition.
- Develop digital presence through the whole range of digital marketing tools including search engine marketing, search engine optimization, content and social media marketing, and retargeting.
- Plan digital marketing budgeting and execution and ROI
- Owns relationships with digital marketing contractors.
- Oversees website traffic, performance and trends and evaluate overall ROI of various digital marketing campaigns.
- Plans and measures A/B and MVT testing and conversion rates across channels, providing reports on key metrics.
- Manage site updates and changes to content and websites structure in close partnership with product marketing team.
- Proactively seeks new digital marketing opportunities and makes recommendations.
To be successful in this role, the candidate needs to have the following skills:
- A self-starter spirit willing to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Versatile candidate, able to both think strategically on the definition of a plan and be operational to execute on plan successfully.
- B2B and/or Software Marketing Experience
- Know your stuff. Demonstrate a genuine interest in marketing IT business solutions and how our solutions respond to customer’s and partner’s needs. Be an enthusiastic learner with a high level of attention to detail.
- Independent, self-motivated with a bias towards action.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Can juggle multi-tasks with an eye on achieving the most critical ones first.
- Bachelor Degree. Marketing or similar focus preferred. Masters is a plus.
- 5 plus years of SaaS B2B successful experience in planning and executing comprehensive marketing strategies across multiple channels.
Seniority Level: Director/Senior Management
Regular domestic travels to be expected. Motivating compensation package with many evolution possibilities in the US or abroad.