- GMP Receipt/Inspection/Shipping: Responsible for receipt, inspection and shipping of GMP materials. Utilizes SAP to record all receipts. Works with various groups to resolve discrepancies discovered during the receipt/inspection process. Prioritizes materials based on current schedule/needs. Puts material into warehouse locations after receipt using material handling equipment, including forklifts.
- GMP Picking Process: Responsible for picking GMP materials. This can involve pick lists generated by SAP as well as the use of hand held scanners.
- Material Control: Responsible for inventory control, including batch segregation during put-away process. Ensures proper storage of all raw materials, including proper temperature and hazmat considerations.
- Investigations: Will be called upon to support investigations for non-conformances assigned to the CMATS group. May also be assigned VSCRs, CAPAs, Tasks in TrackWise and DCRs in Aegis document control system.
- Ensures compliance with and performs all company business in accordance with Government (cGMP, FDA, DEA, OSHA, and Safety) and Company Policies, Procedures, Goals and Objectives.
- High School diploma required. Some college course work is plus
- At least five (5) years warehouse, logistics or supply chain experience required
- At least three (3) years of GMP experience required; at least five (5) years of GMP experience preferred
- Familiarity with inventory control systems and computer office programs (Microsoft Office, SAP)
- Must be proficient in MRP system (i.e. SAP)
- Must be willing to operate warehouse industrial material handling equipment as required
- Forklift and delivery cargo truck operation required
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Desired Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Raw Material inspection experience preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovationwith one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthroughtherapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical needfor both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long termperformance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture adiverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development forall employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visitboehringer-ingelheim.com andjoin us in our effort to make more health.
BoehringerIngelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BoehringerIngelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA Inc., BoehringerIngelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont,Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed toa culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin;age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital, domestic partnership or civil unionstatus; gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexualorientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; physical orpsychiatric disability; veteran or military status; domestic violence victimstatus; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetictesting) or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state orlocal law.