AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in New York is looking for an experience Senior Mechanical Design Manager.
Employees at AG embrace ownership of each project, bringing quality, innovation and integrity into each client relationship. employees.
AG is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on improving our infrastructure and environment.
Position:Senior Mechanical Design Manager
Project: Mechanical Design Project (s)
As a Senior Mechanical Design Manager, you will be involved in developing and managing the mechanical engineering department.
Experience should include a broad range of completed projects related specifically to the MEP consultancy field of HVAC engineering.
Project experience should include (at a minimum); design of central plant (cooling/heating) systems, design of air handling and hydraulics systems, specification writing, scheduling and selecting major equipment, automatic temperature controls system design and specification, cooling/heating load calculations and shop drawing review.
Individual will be expected to lead the mechanical design efforts on a variety of project types and will also be called upon to lead larger multi-discipline teams as the project manager, interfacing directly with the client.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience designing HVAC systems for the built environment.
- Professional Engineer license is highly desirable.
- Minimum 3 years project management experience leading HVAC and/or MEP project teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly and effectively present information to clients, other staff and management.
- Participates in client development and relations activities including meetings, conferences and other industry events.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MicroStation.
- BIM is a plus.
- LEED AP is preferred.
- A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.