Lead the development of electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic systems. Senior engineers have significant ownership and responsibility within their project team, and will help mentor and guide junior engineers. Supports the development, maintenance or modification/upgrade of system designs. Sr. Mechanical Engineer will design, build, and test the the subsystems used on military applicaiton.
- Design and analysis of components and subsystems for electromechanical and electrohydraulic systems.
- Leading research of technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer.
- Assessing and resolving product/process issues through the product lifecycle.
- Working with and possibly directing cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for complex design non-conformances.
- Lead PDR, CDR activities and technical reviews.
- Perform structural analysis (FEA) of static and dynamic loads on equipment IAW MIL-STD-810.
- Develop, and conduct testing to qualify prototype components and subsystems.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering from an accredited course of study in engineering with a minimum of 7 or more years of experience in working in aerospace and defence industries.
- Experience with Pro Engineer (CREO), Autocad, ANSYS.
- Experience with integration of military systems – including APU, ECU will be plus.
- Attention to detail, ability to make decisions and enforce company policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing methods, fabrication processes (e.g., forming, stamping, machining, heat treatment, instrumentation, data acquisition and control systems), Geometric dimensioning & tolerancing and stack-up analysis
- Must be able to speak/read/write English.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.