iFrog Marketing Solutions is a fast-growing, technology-focused Marketing solutions company looking to grow our national footprint to an international name. What sets us apart? We believe that our passion is contagious, and strive to show it every day through hard work, outstanding service, and focused efforts! iFrog is currently looking to expand our Paid Media Department and is hoping to add an excited, passionate, and experienced Senior Media Strategist to the team.
As a Senior Media Strategist, you'll be charged with the development of paid digital media strategies as well as contributing to the execution of paid media campaigns across clients in a wide range of industries, with emphasis on the automotive vertical. In this role you will be strategic, creative, and analytical. You will use your paid media experience to inform your day-to-day, but will also tap into your curiosity and passion for innovation and help bring new ideas and thinking to the team and to our clients. Your focus will be on creating media plans and media buys and assisting in the advancement of iFrog client business by achieving key media objectives and KPIs.
Duties of a Senior Media Strategist:
- Meet and consult with Account Managers to help establish marketing strategies and media objectives for existing and incoming clients.
- Set up or direct set up of necessary ad accounts and profiles necessary to run campaigns.
- Work with analytics to prepare for tracking and monitoring goals and conversions through a client’s website, ad accounts, or other online assets. As needed, create and install tracking pixels onto client websites.
- Oversee planning and building of all campaigns to meet assigned client objectives, budgets and strategy needs.
- Ensure campaigns meet all current best practices, ad groups are organized to efficiently carry out keyword strategy, and write or oversee writing of customized ad copy, as needed.
- Develop media plans using client-provided objectives and develop media goals to help meet those objectives.
- Use custom audiences and a firm knowledge of DSP options (programmatic, addressable, geotargeting, paid Social media, video, keyword, contextual) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences efficiently/effectively.
- Direct development of tactical plans using all available data and all forms of digital paid media to coordinate with unpaid media and SEO strategies for an omni-channel approach to accomplish client objectives.
- Assist as needed with iFrog corporate marketing objectives and strategies and manage creating media plans and buys upon request.
- Identify any problems or anomalies within campaigns relative to goals or spend and ensure that necessary adjustments are made.
- Monitor all client ad budgets and spending and help manage client billing and co-op compliance needs. Review ad campaign spending throughout the month by platform to ensure that spending and performance is on pace to meet objectives.
- Ensure assets needed for client messaging are consistent across all platforms and landing environments.
- Develop ideas to conduct testing to identify opportunities to improve client campaign performance.
- Schedule and perform routine campaign maintenance and optimizations to maximize results.
- Schedule and organize a quarterly deep dive media analyses for each client to audit all campaigns, identify problems, opportunities and communicate all recommendations and action items to account managers. Also review campaign goals from the previous quarter to establish goals going forward.
- Supervise, train and develop a team of Media Specialists. This includes all supervisory duties including but not limited to one-on-one meetings, training, performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and employee workload management.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 4-6 years experience in a similar role required.
- Experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Technically Savvy with advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics expertise and certifications required.
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing platforms such as DSPs, Facebook Business, SEM (Google, Adwords, Bing), Google Analytics, Email Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to report and optimize strategy based on data.
Preferred skills and experience:
- 4+ years in Google Ads and Google Analytics and Google Data Studio experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of automobile dealerships.
- Understanding and experience in AI and Machine learning performance tools.
- Extensive experience working with DSPs and Facebook Business strongly preferred.
Why join us?
- Relaxed and comfortable working environment- We want your work to speak for itself! Being comfortable allows more room to be creative!
- Our mission embodies the "PIRATES" mentality and includes Promises made promises kept, Invest in individuals and teams, Rethink everything, Act in service, Take ownership, Exceed expectations, and Solutions through innovation. If this aligns with your goals, let's talk!
- Our company will grow from a national name to a global name in the next 3-5 years.
- A collaborative, supportive, and creative team- we have to admit, our team is one of the best around! Once you step foot onto the pirate ship, you'll understand why!
- We stand at the corner of Marketing and Technology. Some of the company's more advanced offerings include AI and Machine Learning. Get used to being an innovator in the marketing technology world.
- A quickly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement- often times you’ll hear, "Where do you see yourself going?” it's common here at iFrog and a mindset that we stand behind from our leadership team down!
- Some of our more traditional benefits include Health, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Paid Sick Time. Some benefits that set us apart include paid parental leave, flexible work schedules, and employee-run committees dedicated to enhancing our workplace culture, and diversity.