Senior Medical Writer
Publications- Publication Planning- Medical Communications – Healthcare Communications – Medical Affairs
Our client an excellent Medical Communications company is actively in search of an experienced Senior Medical Writer. This is a position for individuals that have medical writing/content development experience within a medical communications agency setting.
This role will call upon the following attributes of qualified applicants: medical writing/content development, client interaction, and scientific strategy. All of this experience will lend well towards continued career growth & development in the industry.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Strong Publication Planning experience
- Medical writing; (training materials, slide decks, materials for advisory boards, executive summaries, posters, outlines, manuscripts, abstracts, etc.)
- In direct collaboration with academic & pharmaceutical authors (based on clinical study data) assist with the writing, revising, and submission of primary & secondary research & review manuscripts to medical journals as well as abstracts, posters, and slide decks for presentation at medical meetings
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are essential
- Excellent time management, multitasking and ability to deliver on time and on point.
- Ability to work with internal staff and teams (program management, account management, etc.) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content
- PhD, PharmD, advanced degree
- Experience of at least two (2) or more years of medical writing experience in a healthcare communications agency, medical education, publication planning, medical communications company
- Understanding of AMA guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft proficient (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry software)
- Ability to work both independent and as a team member
- Work is office based with some flexibility for more experienced individuals
Please send a word copy of your CV to email@example.com for more details and information on the company and opening. All information and communications are 100% confidential.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words: (Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, AMA, Medical Communications, Healthcare Communications, Publication Planning, Scientific Team Lead, Associate Medical Director, Advisory Boards, Executive Summaries, Scientific Director, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Manuscripts, Abstracts, Clinical Study Data, Peer-reviewed journals, Publication, primary research, review manuscripts, KOL, Key Opinion Leader, Promotional, MedEd, MedCom, Medical Education, Medical Communications, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Sales Training, Publication Planning, Medical Strategy, Oncology, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Content management, CMJE, GPP2, Sunshine Act Scientific Lead, ISMPP, International Society of Medical Publication Professionals , The International Publication Planning Association (TIPPA), Pharmaceutical publication planning).