Senior Medical Writer -Medical Communications
Medical Communications- Publications- Publication Planning- Healthcare Communications
My client an excellent Medical Communications company is actively in search of an experienced Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
***WORK FROM HOME- WORK REMOTE BASED***
This position is responsible for creating content for deliverables specified in/support of a publication plan. Examples of projects (manuscripts, scientific posters, abstracts, slide decks, journal articles, etc.).
Applicants will have at least 2 or more years of medical writing experience within a medical communications company with a strong understanding of publications & publication planning.
This role will call upon the following attributes of qualified applicants: medical writing, content development, and client/author interaction/communication. All of this experience will lend well towards continued career growth & development in the industry.
- Full time permanent staff position
- Health/dental & vision benefits, PTO, 401k with company match, ST/LT/Life insurance
- Work/life balance, and career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Immersion into available data on the assigned therapeutic area
- Develop content consistent with both agency and account/client guidelines
- Ensure content is medically accurate and properly referenced
- Work closely with client & external authors as required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are essential
- Excellent time management, multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with internal staff and teams (program management, account management, etc) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content
- PhD, PharmD advanced degree
- Two (2) or more years of medical writing experience within a medical communications company
- Medical Communications or Publications/Publication Planning experience
- Understanding of AMA guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft proficient (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry software)
- Ability to work both independent and as a team member
Please send a current copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and information on the opportunity. All information is 100% confidential and your information will not be shared with anyone prior to speaking with you first.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words: (Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, AMA, Medical Communications, Healthcare Communications, Publication Planning, Scientific Team Lead, Associate Medical Director, Scientific Director, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Manuscripts, Abstracts, Clinical Study Data, Peer-reviewed journals, Publication, primary research, review manuscripts, KOL, Key Opinion Leader, Promotional, MedEd, MedCom, Medical Education, Medical Communications, Publication Planning, Medical Strategy, Oncology, Healthcare Communications, Medical Education, Content management, CMJE, GPP2, Sunshine Act Scientific Lead, ISMPP, International Society of Medical Publication Professionals , The International Publication Planning Association (TIPPA), Pharmaceutical publication planning).