McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
Will develop and propose data sources and metrics for measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the Availability Process from planning through execution.
Additional duties will include:
- Analyze the metrics results to provide recommendations for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Availability Process.
- Develop and propose data sources and metrics for determining the root causes of CNO Availability extensions to include growth and new work assisting in determining strategies to mitigate CNO Availability extensions.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to leverage existing metrics in support of making improvement recommendations.
- Highly proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office, especially with Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly proficient and experienced with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Five years of experience in database design and management
- Five years of experience in data analysis for complex projects
- Four years of active Naval service in a maintenance or information technology related billet.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification required
- BA/BS in Computer related field required
Equal Opportunity Employerminorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.