Senior Mixed Signal Engineer - Analog/Circuit Design:
We are looking for a senior engineer to be part of the mixed-signal design team building next generation NVLINK. This position offers the opportunity to have a real impact within a dynamic, technology-focused company impacting product lines ranging from consumer graphics to self-driving cars and the growing field of artificial intelligence.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of high speed interfaces and analog circuits. You will have hands on experience taking creative integrated circuit designs at data rates of 25Gbps and higher from concept through silicon characterization.
What you'll be doing:
Define circuit requirements and complete design from schematic, layout, and verification to characterization.
Conduct schematic design of deep-submicron CMOS technologies using Spectre, Hspice or like.
Take responsibility for the architecture, transistor design and verification using industry standard EDA tools such as Cadence virtuoso.
Optimize circuit to meet the specifications for system performance.
Work with layout engineers by providing detailed floorplan and mentorship for matching and high-speed routings.
Provide support for post-silicon bring-up and debugging.
What we need to see:
- Master of Science or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field with strong analog design background along with a minimum 2 years industry experience in analog design.
- CMOS Analog / Mixed Signal Circuit Design Experience in deep sub-micron process (especially in FINFET)
- Experience with design and verification tools (Cadence's IC design environment, analog circuit simulation tools like Spectre, HSpice, Finesim, XA)
- Experience in crafting test bench environments for component and top-level circuit verification
- Behavioral modeling of analog and digital circuits
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
- Analog simulation for noise analysis, loop stability analysis, ac/dc/tran analysis, monte-carlo, etc.