Senior MVC/.NET Developer (BC)
Data Provider in Florham Park, NJ
85 – 95K + bonus
3 to 7 years’ experience
NO REMOTE WORK, MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER.
As part of our IT enterprise applications team, this position will participate in the needs/systems/data analysis, development, modification, test and documentation of custom software applications. Continually meets the needs of internal customers and adheres to project schedules in a fast-paced, rapidly changing software development and administrative environment. Strong communication and organizational skills are required, as is a strong analytical approach to solving problems.
- Support in collecting and understanding business requirements and estimate effort.
- Develop to build on existing requirements and specifications provided. Engage in design discussions to understand the requirements.
- Follow existing process protocols to implement security models.
- Troubleshoot and identify issues if unable to fix escalate to developer/senior members.
- Perform unit testing across scenarios prior to releasing to QA teams.
- Create documentation for all aspects of job function including creating needs analysis overviews and functional specifications, writing software documentation, commenting new or modified code and support in creating end-user manuals.
- Perform end-user training via written documentation, one-on-one sessions and group meetings on new and existing software installed.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- C#.NET programming knowledge is required.
- Experience with ASP.NET web application framework is a plus.
- Experience with TSQL, building Stored Procedures is a plus.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST) a plus.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment with evolving requirements.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Positive and customer service attitude while interacting with users.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressures and to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to effective describe work completed and log hours for quarterly/yearly audits on a daily basis.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
Please contact Brian Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; For a list of over 200 job opportunities, visit our website at https://clarkdavis.com