Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS) is seeking multiple Senior .Net Applications Analysts (with 8 to 10 years of experience) for a reputed healthcare organization who will be based in Berkeley, Richmond or San Jose, California. These key hires must be bright, imaginative, and capable technologists who are specifically seeking a smaller and dynamic environment where his/her potential will be maximized through the challenging projects that the group acquires.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines.
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis.
- Document existing solutions and identify urgent fix/upgrade needs and address the same.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design,
- functionality, testing and support.
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager.
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation.
- Project Management skills are a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Transact SQL, MS SQL and MY SQL.
- Working experience with Content Management Systems is a plus.