LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a long-term opportunity with our financial client in Naperville, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Senior .NET Developer will:
- Responsible for design & development of new software applications and enhancements to existing applications to meet business needs within a .NET and Office 365 environment.
- Provide estimates of project duration and development level of effort for project planning.
- Managing activities related to projects to deliver within established timelines, troubleshooting and resolving application problems, and develop and perform software testing and validation procedures to ensure requirements have been addressed and errors are handled properly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of object-oriented software development experience
- Adept in using Microsoft.Net, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.Net, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile or formal software development process experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 application suite a plus
- Developing application for financial industry a plus
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status