LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Our client is in need of a Senior .NET Developer. This is a long-term contract opportunity with potential to convert in Wellesley, MA. If you’re that person, submit your resume now!
- Providing senior level software design and development for a family of multi-tier 24x7 Azure Cloud hosted web applications that scale to a large number of web users and large backend databases
- Working closely with SMEs and Product Management to validate functional and non-functional requirements to satisfy the product use cases
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues. This requires you to work with cross-functional teams such as Professional Services, Support, and Sales
- Author and review artifacts of all phases of a project, such as: use cases, estimates, high- and low-level designs, code, and test cases to make sure they meet requirements
- Working with the architect to ensure that product architecture is cohesive and adhering to the required functional and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security
- Review new product requirements, gap analysis provided by professional services, then work with the Pod leader and the Product Owner to create user stories to address these requirements and use cases
- Ensure software quality responsibility through demos, creation of solid testing plans, execution and reporting on the test results
- Serve as technical conduit responsible for ensuring clear communication, solid commitments, and clear accountability by all groups involved: Project Management, Product Management, Software Engineering, and the Professional Services team
- Mentor junior engineers and provide them with technical oversight
- Focus on the development of NoSQL data and databases (i.e. Cassandra)
- Constantly interface with the Professional Services Team and clients when needed
- Minimum of 7 years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of .NET Development experience
- Experience creating web applications in an Azure environment
- Experience working in fast pace Agile environment.
- Experience with Angular
- Cassandra experience highly preferred
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.