We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior .NET System/Software Developer with our industry-leading national security client in Memphis.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior .NET Systems/Software Developer:
- Design, develop, monitor, maintain, and integrate .NET based web applications in support of government objectives
- Design software tools and subsystems that support software reuse, domain analysis, and implementation management
- Review and evaluate existing programs and assist with refining, reducing operating time, and improving methodologies
- Define specifications for software applications or modify and maintain existing applications
- Perform quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products
- Develop system components and assist with system testing
- Provide application and system deployment support
Requirements of the Senior .NET Systems/Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience; or,
- Associate's degree and at least 10 years of experience; or,
- At least 12 years of experience with .NET development on SQL Server
- CISA, GSEC, CISSP, or Security+ information security certification required
- Extensive experience in web-based development with .NET, Visual Studio, and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC framework
- Solid grasp of the SDLC and strong analysis skills
- Ability to coach junior teammates on unit testing best practices
Keywords: Senior .NET Systems/Software Developer, CISA, GSEC, CISSP, Security+, SDLC, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 321929
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!