WiredPeople, a recruiting and strategic human resources division of ISF, Inc., welcomes applicants for our Senior .NET Web Application Developer role in Atlanta, Georgia.
At ISF, our DevOps culture is passionate about continuous delivery, automation, and collaboration. Our clients look to our teams of project managers, consultants, and technology professionals to transform their vision into reality. We build and maintain large interactive web solutions in the public and private sectors that combine proven technologies and tools with creativity to Solve the Future.
ISF is looking for a .NET Developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, .NET Core, and utilize skill sets on both the server-side and client-side. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems, provide user support, and provide high-quality outputs.
In this role at ISF, you will write functional code while proactively identifying and bringing forward potential or real defects. You should be ambitious and self-directed with excellent communication skills. If you are passionate about working on enterprise-level systems and are looking to join a creative team dedicated to Solving the Future, we want to talk with you!
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to coordinate and guide the design, development, and support of complex enterprise solutions. Successful candidates will be responsible for the soundness of the selected solution, code developed, and quality of progressive software development deliverables. Optimum candidates must be a continual self-learner on new technologies and be able to mentor/coach others.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Software development experience with C# and ASP.Net and N-tiered architecture development or MVC
- Database experience including areas such as stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined functions.
- Database access experience using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Experience developing software requirements, technical specifications, and test scripts.
- Experience developing rich user interfaces using tools such as jQuery, Bootstrap, and SPA libraries such as React or Angular.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database design principles and best practices using Microsoft SQL Server (up to latest version).
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.