- Administer network infrastructure in a Cisco environment.
- Configure Cisco MPLS Routers, Cisco ASA 5515 Firewalls
Cisco Catalyst Switches, & Cisco Aironet access points.
- Support IT Infrastructure operations including troubleshooting and maintenance of systems as required.
- 6+ years of Network Administration/Engineering experience
- Hands-on expertise in advanced Cisco router and switch configuration, including configuring QOS in these systems
- Hands-on expertise in Cisco MPLS routers
- Hands-on expertise in Cisco iWAN, DMVPN, or relatable technologies
- Hands-on expertise in advanced Cisco firewall configuration (preferably ASA)
- Hands-on expertise in advanced access point configuration
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status