Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions.
- LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex Data Center/Office including Internet Edge architectures.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects and mentor teams of engineers.
- Develop comprehensive design documentation
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Require an active Cisco CCIE or Juniper JNCIE certificate or equivalent experience
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Programmable Infrastructure (APIs, Scripting, PYTHON, Perl, JSON) strongly desired
- Complex routing and switching solutions ( using Juniper, Cisco, Arista) utilizing BGP, OSPF, ISIS VxLan , EVPN
- Cloud networking ( AWS or Azure )
- Next Generation Firewalls ( Palo Alto)
- DDoS mitigation platform Radware Defense Pro
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer