vTech can help you avoid the daunting task of writing and posting job offers, shifting through resumes and laboring through the lengthy interview process. Our Staffing solutions will allow you to elude those tasks and place topnotch, high-caliber professionals in the position you need to fill.
We use our expertise, knowledge, and global resources to deliver top-quality candidates and tailor our IT and Non-IT recruitment services to your needs. This allows us to deliver the required results in a timely manner that meets your schedule at a substantially reduced cost.
We pride ourselves for having one of thefastest growthrateand also thelowestturnover rates in the industry just 2.5 percent annually. We focus on the training and retaining qualified professionals with high personal and work ethics. With the help of our extensive database of internal candidates and CATS applicants tracking system, we can provide quality resources within the limited time frame.
We have also successfully placed hundreds of candidates in the areas related to Information Technology, Engineering, professional, Scientific & Clinical, etc. for both our commercial and government clients.
- Source:A recruiter sources candidates from various sources; the search starts from our proprietary database. Using advanced sourcing methods like social media, professional networking media, internal, and 3rd party job boards, we identify qualified candidates.
- Validate:A recruiter validates the candidates experience and skill sets against our clients position.
- Initial Screening:Based on the position and the clients work culture, the recruiter uses initial screening questions to determine the most suitable candidates.
- Submit:the recruiter will submit to the technical team qualified candidates who have passed the initial screening.
- Technical Screening:The technical team then prepares a matrix of the particular requirements and required experience for the position and using a list of questions and the results, re-validates the candidates technical skills.
- Background Check:Administrative personnel will provide a detailed background check, as required, per client agreement.
- On board:On successfully completing the above steps, the candidates are welcomed on board and assisted to ensure a smooth integration at the clients location.
The Senior Network Architect supports the Client program. The Architect will be responsible for designing, developing, and troubleshooting network issues. They will be a technical leader in network design and architecture.
Work involves the analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the infrastructure communications and network architecture to align IT strategy, plans, and networks with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of the organization.
Design and implement solutions to meet the business requirements supporting Districts next generation network infrastructure including data centers and cloud architecture.
Develop architectural strategy, including technology standardization and modernization for all Districts enterprise and service provider networks supporting Unified Communications, and Data Security initiatives:
Participate in high level business and technical meetings to identify potential network engineering projects.
Perform gap analysis and suggest solutions to meet customer needs.
Develop reference architecture and strategic road maps.
Gather and analyze data and develop requirements at project level.
Provide support to the Network Operations and Engineering teams for all client products and platforms.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
Plan, design and implement LAN/WAN/Security solutions that are in line with industry standards and meet government regulatory compliance
Review, assess, and recommend network standards to support, routing & switching, data centers, cloud-based architectures
Evaluate the current state of the network, provide recommendations and implement solution to ensure the network architecture are updated with latest industry best practices.
Produce High Level Design and Low Level Design documentation for network projects.
Produce and participate in RFP development for new products and services
Develop Statement of Work, Bill of Material and supporting documents for products and solutions that meet Government procurement process.
Participate and perform regular network audits to ensure adherence to government security and regulatory compliance.
Participate on operational support calls by troubleshooting and providing root cause analysis report for critical network failures.
Collaborate with external telecommunication and network firms to resolve issues with external service providers
Peer review network configuration changes and provide training to empower engineers and operational staff on performing network infrastructure support and maintenance
Provide Tier 4 support for all operational related issues escalated via Tier 2/3 engineers
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
- Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, Sybase).
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience as a network design engineer or architect
- Experience designing and planning large scale network migration including data centers
- Experience in large scale integration, upgrade and supporting industry standard communication technology and products.
- Experience implementing Wireless solutions
- Experience supporting Tier 2/3 technicians as well as end users
- Experience capturing and documenting end-user requirements
- Hands on experience creating functional and technical design documentation
- Hands on Experience with configuration of routing protocols: BGP and OSPF
- Demonstrated experience with private and public cloud technologies
- Hands on experience with Cisco Data Center Nexus 5k,7k,and 9k Switches
- Experience developing technical presentations and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with IPTV using Multicast
- Experience with UCS - Unified Computing System
- Cisco Certified Design Expert Certification (CCDE)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert WITH Lab (CCIE)
- 16 yrs as an Enterprise Architect
- 16 yrs building an IT system roadmap
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) Design and Architecture
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.