PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Network Architect to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will be responsible for analyzing complex local and wide area networks, planning, designing, evaluating, and selecting operating systems and protocol suites. Essential functions include configuration of communication media with routers, switches, firewalls, and other devices. Must be able to resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Will configure systems to user environment and manage network monitoring appliances and applications such as IDS, Spam/Malware, and Anti-Virus Protection Systems.
- CISCO or other related certification required.
- Security CE or higher certification for DoD 8570 required.
- Computing Environment (CE) certification/certificate required.
- Working knowledge of desktop application including word, excel, and database.
- Working knowledge of current high level computer languages.
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience. Eight years of progressively responsible network systems engineering experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- CISSP - CCNP or equivalent certification desired.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.0