DIVERSANT is supporting an Enterprise Wireless Network Support Team who is responsible for preventing and correcting network outages. You will also be supporting the automation of the network by writing python scripts and utilizing network orchestration tools. This team manages eNSE, MEC, MSE, OTNGN, EDN, Enterprise, WDN, WSN, IT, WVN, FES, SDN /Spine/Leaf Fabric, Common Core, Intelligent Edge, and NEC IP environment network operations and support.
- Experience coding network automation and/or remediation.
- Experience with Github with python coding examples.
- Expert level networking certifications or experience.
- Strong understanding of continuous integration and SDLC/DevOps concepts.
- Developing and presenting RCA documentation for network outages