Title: Senior Network Engineer – Security
Shift: Full-Time, Days
This position will be located in the IT Infrastructure at The Christ Hospital Central Business Office, 237 William Howard Taft Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45219.
Job Overview: Partnering with various teams to design, manage, and maintain a large-scale Network & Network Security Infrastructure. Work with Enterprise Architecture team to grow and improve the overall security posture of the enterprise. Experience with Network & Network Security technologies and platforms: LAN & WAN, Cisco ISE, Cisco Firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco Stealthwatch, Cisco Umbrella, SIEMs, B2B VPN tunnels, IPSEC, Radius, Mobility Security. Responsible for ongoing maintenance and updates of network and security infrastructure. Conduct proactive analysis looking for anomalies and related mitigations. Manage, configure, and troubleshoot all aspects of a network security environment. Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand LAN & WAN principals.
The Senior Network Engineer - Security may perform the following duties:
- Develop technical policies, work instructions, and reporting in support of network security.
- Provide training and technical guidance to junior -or- Senior team members.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of monitoring and blocking performed by network security platforms.
- Troubleshoot remote access, internet access, and firewall rules.
- Configure firewalls, network segmentation, jump hosts, remote access, and Cisco ISE. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
- Provide technical resource services for Information Technology network and network security projects.
- Manage, oversee, and audit Firewall & Access Management rules.
- Data Center security designs using software defined networking.
- Equipment delivery, staging, and installation of network & network security equipment.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
License & Certification: CCNA, CCNA Security or Higher certifications.
Experience: 5 years’ minimum experience in the multi-site network environment.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of Cisco ASA and Firepower platforms, Cisco AnyConnect, and Cisco firewall management platforms.
- Network Security Technologies (Encryption, IAM, Event Logging, EUBA)
- Knowledge of telecom circuit ordering, installation and troubleshooting
- Detailed knowledge of internal voice / data wiring.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills; ability to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, provide strong team leadership, and work effectively as a team player
- Ability to be highly organized with a demonstrated aptitude to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, manage several broad-scope projects at one time, and utilize time effectively for staff and self.
- Ability to execute all job responsibilities and assignments promptly, reliably, honestly, and ethically
- Team player mentality and willingness to share knowledge with other team members.
- Experience and working knowledge with the following Network & Network Security Solutions
- Cisco Firewalls
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Wireless
- Understanding of the following Network & Network Security Technologies
- Netflow Data
- Mobility Device Management
- Risk Management
- End Point Security
- Secure Web Gateways
- DDoS Mitigation
- SIEM Platforms
There are many ways to define excellence. For us at The Christ Hospital, it’s all about our patients...And making healthcare what they want it to be. Accessible. Personal. Affordable.
Our commitment toexceptional outcomes,affordable careand the finestpatient experiencesis recognized yearly with numerous awards from leading healthcare organizations and publications. At the top of our list of honors are the 17 consecutive years that we’ve been named to U.S. News & World Report’s list of Best Hospitals and being named the Most Preferred Hospital by the Greater Cincinnati community for 21 consecutive years (National Research Corporation).
What does this mean for you?
GROWTH- opportunities to learn, develop, and impact.
VALUE- a robust employee package that provides you the ability to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation, flexible and meaningful benefits, development opportunities so you can be your best self, and a culture of compassion.
PRIDE- from all that we have accomplished in our past, and all that we’re positioned for in the future.
CHALLENGE- we are in one of the most competitive markets in the nation, yet continue to rise to the top through our incredible employees and transformational results. We seek individuals motivated by what it takes to be a part of a winning team.
Named #24 on Forbes 500 America’s Best Employers for 2017, we are transforming care…inspired by you.