Link Logistics Real Estate (“Link”) is an industrial real estate operating platform owned by The Blackstone Group Inc. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 400 million square feet throughout the U.S.
The Senior Operations Analyst will participate heavily in the annual budget and quarterly reforecasting processes that involve planning, maintaining budgeting and forecasting tools, determining financial goals and related guidance, communicating process and guidance to teams in the field, and reporting on results to field teams and senior management.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure cross-unit collaboration and to support the asset management, property management and leasing efforts.
- Develop value add tools and assist in system and process improvement projects as needed.
- Work with large quantities of data and master ability to analyze and audit results.
- Understand and master a multitude of financial systems and processes to provide support and training as needed.
- Perform special ad hoc projects and analysis on a frequent basis.
- A minimum of 5 to 6 years work experience in the accounting, finance and commercial real estate fields.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting from top tier school
- A strong work ethic, with an ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment to meet critical deadlines.
- Intelligence, with a keen focus on details.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a deep knowledge of and mastery of Excel (experience with Argus and Yardi is a plus.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills due to interaction with personnel at all levels.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org