Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Job Responsibilities and Key Characteristics:
- Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
- Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Processing Center improve and create new measures for site productivity
- Advanced proficiency in reporting/analysis with Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
- Demonstrated analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Manage the development of all weekly and monthly reporting, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and communicating to your internal customers
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is Proven
- Expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing quickly and creating meaningful business reporting
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with business partners. you influence their decisions.
- Ability to teach the business how decisions affect costs in their sites and create new mechanisms as they are needed
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis skills, combined with proven ability to communicate
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Manage and prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment
- You are comfortable building complex models in Excel and can turn data into easily understandable insights
- You have experience leading projects and have the organizational know-how to get things done on time and with maximum impact
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Operations, PMO, Engineering, Client Services and Finance
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions
- Run daily, weekly and monthly reporting, maintain trend files for KPIs, Labor, and SLA performance metrics.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Minimum 5 years functional experience in position that required Analysis, reporting financial results, P&L analysis, Ops forecasting, budgeting, and data interpretation of business impact and results
- Ability to travel 25%
- Previous experience with repair manufacturing, distribution center, or logistics processes is a plus
- Expert level skills in Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Power BI
- Reports to Executive Director and must have ability to brief results
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.