The Senior Operations Manager oversees numerous critical operational processes; ensuring that the day-to-day supervision of the Department is effective. This manager must possess the ability to work effectively with senior management within the financial institution and be able to drive and implement change within the Operations Division. This manager must have experience in bank operations, enterprise risk management, budgeting, technology implementations, mergers and acquisitions, and managing strategic planning initiatives.
Oversees the day-to-day operations of all electronic functions; takes ownership and ensures timely response and resolution of customer issues; maintains knowledge of internal resources to mitigate disruption of services to customers; communicates recurring or serious issues to Group Operations Manager; recommends temporary work around and viable solutions to improve customer service and response.
Essential Job Duties:
* Leadership in the development, management and oversight of operational processes within the Department.
* Performs monitoring of the processes, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with quality service goals, management of risk, and compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Demonstrates compliance with all bank regulations for the assigned job function and maintains the continuing education needed for the position.
* Follows all Bank policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and completes all required annual or job specific training.
* Takes a personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
* 10 years of relevant bank operations experience with in-depth knowledge of bank operations and ATM/debit card processes as well as ATM fleet management required.
* Excellent relationship management experience, analytical and problem-solving skills and project management skills preferred.
* Must be able to identify high pay-off strategies, prioritize and take corrective action when appropriate.
* The ability to leverage technology to improve productivity, Department efficiency and reduce expenses.
* Expert knowledge of bank operations products and services that result in successfully capitalizing on all opportunities to cross-sell the bank's products.
* Proven track record of success and skills in bank's operations, managing others and development of new systems and processes.
* Expert knowledge of deposit operations policies (EFT, ATM, Card, Reg E, and ITM knowledge), procedures, practices and documentation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled