Job Location: Tampa, Bloomfield, Marlborough, Oriskany, Aurora or Virtual for the right candidate
Role Value Proposition:
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Technology & Operations group (GTO) is a diverse team of engineers, developers, business analysts, claims analysts and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges with MetLife. This role will conduct quality reviews of disability claims, collecting and analyzing quality opportunities and root causes to ensure quality standards are achieved.
- Conducts quality reviews of LTD claims of various complexity.
- Identifies trends, root causes, and quality gaps from the analysis of data and provides timely and meaningful feedback to associates and management in regard to performance and quality standards
- Partners with team to develop criteria and standards in which to measure quality behaviors.
- Assists in the research, analysis and recommendation of key quality improvements
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 2 + years of LTD Claims management experience
- 2+ years of experience working independently
- Critical thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication; Coaching and providing feedback.
- Proven experience with analysis and strong problem-solving skills
- 1 year experience with DPA Sir
- 4-5 years preferred of LTD Claims management experience
- 1+ years experience with Teamthink
- Bachelor’s degree
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: []
Nearest Major Market: Tampa