Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Senior Oracle Retail System Analyst for a 6 month contract to hire with our client in Brentwood, TN!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Analyst will oversees the design, implementation and testing of required source components for all Merchandise Applications. The Application Analyst provides key analytical and business process support in the areas of both Finance and Human Resource. This position is also responsible in supporting the design, delivery, improvement, and maintenance of the existing application solutions. Maintains current knowledge of leading edge technologies and advises management of its application to the business.
- Maintains and oversees all Merchandise applications including RMS (Retail Merchandise System), RPM (Retail Price Management), Allocations, RESA (
Retail Sales Audit), RIM (Retail Invoice Matching), RTM (Retail Trade Management), MFP (Merchandise Financial Planning) , AP/IP (Assortment Planning/Item Planning)
- Coordinate with project support (Tier 1 and 2) and provide higher level technical assistance as Tier 3 support for enterprise applications.
- Collaborates with team members in supporting key business process.
- Maintains documentation to support design requirements for database, application, operating system environments and integration points to back-end applications.
- Consult with business user in order to clarify and validate application objectives.
- Interface with vendors including software providers to support applications.
- Monitors business needs and make recommendations on how to apply current and future technologies.
- Develops and documents common operations and provides assistance to training development.
- Provide support for miscellaneous applications that may interface with Merchandise Products.
- Performs other duties as necessary. Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project manager and key application customers.
- Analyze business and technical requirements of systems and translate them into IT solutions to meet evolving business needs;
- Assist with consulting with internal & external application customers & users regarding the business and technical requirements;
- Advises the application customers on the different technical options available to resolve business issues/requirements.
- Supports new or existing applications and evaluates previously developed programs and suggests alternatives to determine the appropriate business solution.
- Develops and documents complete descriptions of all business requirements as specifications of work to be performed.
- Works on computer programs usually dealing with routine record keeping types of operations.
- Develops and documents common operations.
- Participates in, systems analysis, and process design.
- Prepares and administers unit and system tests as needed to quality assure all new programs and code changes and documents results.
- Provides production support to systems according to the “on-call” schedule and as needed.
- Advises Production Services and all appropriate personnel of changes to application systems.
- Adheres to department Production Services procedures and standards.
- Prepare reports and presentations to keep management and application users informed of project status
- Minimum 5 years experience with Oracle Merchandise systems.
- Experience with one or more of the following: RPM (Retail Price Management), Allocations, RESA (Retail Sales Audit), RIM (Retail Invoice Matching), RTM (Retail Trade Management), MFP (Merchandise Financial Planning) , AP/IP (Assortment Planning/Item Planning)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of designing, building and supporting Merchandise systems and associated processes.
- Experience in a variety of the retail concepts, practice, and procedures.
- Business analysis and requirements elicitation and documentation experience required
- Define business requirements for a variety processes.
- Experience using project / task / bug management tool such as JIRA
- Proactive work ethic. Able to work independently
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Experience in using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies (Product Owner)
- Ability to successfully manage several complex tasks concurrently
- Ability to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information
- Ability to troubleshoot / problem solve
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams
- Experience working on Oracle RMS 12 or higher is preferred
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.