Job ID#: 22715BR
Company: General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
Job Title: Senior Organizational Change Management Specialist
Job Category: Administrative
City: San Diego
Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time Salary
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Organizational Change Management (OCM) to join our OCM Center of Excellence at General Atomics Aeronautical Systems located in Poway, California. This position will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by driving employee adoption and usage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Applies change management processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of changes required by a project or initiative.
- Creates change management strategies, methodologies and tools to meet the business needs.
- Supports the design, development, delivery and management of communication across multiple users.
- Conducts impact analyses, assess change readiness of end users and support infrastructure, and key stakeholder analysis and management.
- Collaborates with training resources to ensure instructional materials are developed and training is delivered; identify and analyze target audiences.
- Coaches and consults project teams in integrating change management activities into project plans.
- Initiates, plans, and manages the tools of a project lifecycle.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Typically requires a Bachelors in Business Administration or related discipline and nine or more years of progressively complex experience in the project administration/change management fields with at least three of those years in project management. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Desired degrees, Business Administration, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development, or related field is desired.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project management processes and procedures, planning and scheduling methods, and budget management as well as the ability to organize, schedule, and coordinate workloads to meet established milestones and budgets.
- Must possess: (1) the ability to initiate, plan and manage projects; (2) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret data and develop solutions to a wide range of complex issues; (3) strong communication, computer, documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and, (4) the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Travel Percentage Required : 0% - 25%
Clearance Required? No