Senior Packaging Engineer
Location: Sylmar, CA
- This position is responsible for providing technical knowledge and leadership to identify and implement packaging support for Client.
- Ability to effectively coordinate activities among the other areas of the plant and project teams is critical to be successful.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Provide technical expertise on a wide range of packaging issues, apply leadership skills to manage projects and establish organizational alignment through effective communication.
- This position functionally resides in the plant engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager of Engineering.
- Must have ability to interface directly with related Supply Chain functions and Commercial organizations.
- In addition, must effectively work with external partners that supply packaging commodities.
Successful candidate must demonstrate the following technical and leadership skills:
- Thorough technical knowledge of a wide range of packaging materials, structures, and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with broad cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions independently.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering..
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Medical Devices or other Regulated Industry.
- Good Documentation (GDP) Skills.
- Good Communications Skills.
- ISO 11607
- Change Management
- FDA Regulations
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.