Are you looking to join a driven, passionate and collaborative team who works hard and knows how to have fun? Do you want to grow your career in social media marketing? If you have a deep understanding of marketing funnels, pixels and targeting capabilities, you are comfortable providing strategy recommendations, you are adaptable, results-driven, and can think on your feet, this is the opportunity for you!
Monkedia is actively seeking a talented Senior Paid Media Analyst to join our bright, energetic and hardworking team. You will be responsible for taking our client's social media campaigns to the next level, by strategizing, building, launching, managing, optimizing and analyzing paid social media campaigns for recognized national brands across Facebook and Instagram.
All About You
All About You
- 5+ years of experience with digital media buying, planning and reporting
- At least 3+ years of experience working with Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent technical knowledge of online marketing such as targeting, web analytics, data feeds, pixels, platform-specific ad formats, custom audiences, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media landscape
- A logical but creative mindset, you can think outside the box but are still process driven
- Solid math and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter and self-manager
- Positive attitude, energetic and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage project timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience working at a Digital Advertising Agency is a plus but not required
What your day-to-day looks like
- Create, develop, optimize, manage and execute best-in-class paid social media campaigns that meet client’s ROI and customer acquisition goals.
- Using research and analysis, gain an understanding of client objectives and formulate campaign strategy and deliverables, recommending appropriate targeting, interests and more.
- Actively monitor and analyze the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practises providing proactive and continuous improvement of client account performance.
- Provide in-depth performance insights of accounts for internal client-facing team members.
- Be a platform expert, familiar with all optimization levers and features of both Facebook Ads Manager and our 3rd party reporting tool
- Generate and analyze reports for major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking and more.
- Daily account management and optimizations of various advertising accounts on Facebook
- Maintain knowledge mastery of social media networks and trends, paid social developments, tools and technologies to share expertise and strengthen team capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for innovation to improve social media marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Development team to provide accurate tracking instructions of client website to ensure all steps of funnel are properly tracked.
- Provide insights to the Creative team to help them create data-driven ads to drive performance.
At Monkedia we believe people are the greatest part of our business, that’s why we’re invested in finding driven, passionate, and charismatic individuals to become a part of our team.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days & Personal Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work From Home Policy
- Casual Dress Code (jeans and hats are welcomed)
- Friday Happy Hours
- Monthly, Paid For Company Events (i.e. WhirlyBall, Rangers Games, Axe Throwing, etc.)
- Friday Morning Breakfasts
- Free drinks and snacks
- Golden Tee, gaming station and Ping Pong
- Open Layout Offices
The #1 Fastest Growing Company in Texas in 2019 and a 2018/2019 Inc. 5000 Company. Monkedia helps businesses grow faster, smarter and larger and have the best customer experience possible. We do this by building intelligent communication engines that reach the right people, with the right product, at every stage of the customer journey.
This position is based in our Las Colinas office. This is your chance to build your career with our collaborative and engaging team as part of a fast-growing, creative company leading initiatives in social media advertising. We need brains, ambition, and passion to continue helping connect all kinds of products and services with customers all over the globe.
Monkedia is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in respect, trust, transparency, recognition and communication.