The CSI Companies is seeking a Senior Paralegal in the Boca Raton, Florida area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for candidates who are available to work the following hours:
- Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Provides legal support to company and retained attorneys on a diverse docket ranging from consumer complaints to complex litigation
- Managing and resolving customer claims and small claims complaints, coordinating with business and operational personnel on pending legal matters, early case assessment and discovery assistance, as well as miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Responsible for various projects assigned by the Chief Litigation Counsel and the Litigation Manager
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree, Certification in Paralegal Studies from an accredited program
- 5+ years “hands-on” litigation experience in a law firm or corporate legal department required
- Must have experience responding to discovery, including identifying data resources, gathering records, reviewing for responsiveness, confidentiality and privilege, and finalizing production
- Familiar with data preservation and issuing legal holds
- Significant typing, computer and Microsoft Office skills needed
- Serengeti knowledge/experience is a plus
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment