Our client is a personal injury attorney seeking justice on behalf of victims in Atlanta. Their firm takes serious accidents seriously and they understand that dealing with an unexpected injury can be painful, stressful, and expensive. Their personal injury attorneys are dedicated to protecting their client’s rights every step of the way after an accident. They can rest assured that the firm will thoroughly investigate their case to gather the evidence they need to prove liability to the insurance companies involved in the claim. Clients can also rest easy knowing that the firm’s attorneys will provide them with honest legal advice throughout the entire process.
Senior Paralegal / Case Manager
Personal Injury Law Firm
Our client is a rapidly growing Atlanta law firm seeking a top-notch, detail oriented Senior Paralegal / Case Manager who will:
- Handle pre-suit personal injury claims from inception to settlement.
- Be in entails extensive contact with clients, insurance adjustors, and medical providers
- Gather, analyze, and research information and documents and manage a high-volume case load
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Personal Injury Paralegal, Legal Assistant, or Case Manager
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate acute attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills are essential
- Must be a team player and able to function in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including medical insurance, 401k, and PTO.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clinical Case Manager