This opportunity is with a leading, global bank for a Pega CSSA/CLSA in Addison, TX 75001/ Charlotte, NC where you will be working on cutting-edge projects across the full technology stack. I’ve included below more information on the role and would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can advance your career through our ambitious, innovative, responsible, organization where employees are empowered to have limitless opportunity.
Primary Skills: Pega BPM, PRPC, CSSA, CLSA, Agile, Object oriented programming (Java, .Net or other)
- 4-12+ years’ experience in Application and Case design, Data Model design, Data Migration, User experience design, security, background processing, performance, deployment and testing. Additional 3-4 years of experience in Object oriented programming (Java, .Net or other) is a must. Computer Science graduates/undergraduates are ideal.
- Pega workflow end to vision for integrated case management and this person will be responsible design, development and delivery of technical solutions, along with integration with many target state systems.
- Be a key contributor to development initiatives that require Pega technical expertise. Pega Workflow, Case Management, Integration/Data Migration experience needed.
- Agile experience with related SDM tools is required
- Collaborate with the team to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Communicate with technical partners and come up with solutions.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintain and tests software applications that support business units.
- Provide innovative solutions to problems and drive the design/development of components.
- Effectively conveys message in both written and verbal development discussions.
- Pega Implementation Architecture expertise.
- Pega Case Management/Workflow
- Pega Integration
- Data Migration
- CSSA certified or CLSA certified required
Education: Bachelors’ in Computer Science or related fields
Senior Java Developer / Engineer