Senior Photo Production Manager-309582
About the Role
The Senior Photo Production Manager will manage and support the development of all production details for Old Navy product, marketing, social, laydown and video production at our in-house studio.
- Develop and manage photography studio calendars.
- Lead a fast paced, highly functional production team.
- The role will also fulfill operational duties at the direction of the Head of Studio and in collaboration with the creative team.
- Manage relationships with photographers, producers, models, photo studio, and other partners to ensure that all studio shoots are organized, planned and efficiently executed, both on time and on budget.
- Negotiate, as appropriate competitive rates for models, hair stylist, makeup-up artists, fashion stylist, prop stylists, photographers, and studios.
- Ensure that contracts and photo usage rights are in place for models and outside talent.
- Drive the organization’s photo shoot preparation process and procedures, including working with the legal department on all aspects that require review.
- Drive best practices and continuously refine and optimize existing processes. Share results with leadership.
- Should be an excellent communicator and have the ability to align cross functional teams and external vendors. Should also have strong art buying experience to communicate creative vision on Old Navy’s behalf and source correct creative talent.
- Ability to navigate various personalities and orchestrate a crew while on set.
- Professionally represent Old Navy and work closely with third party vendors such as photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists, hair and make-up artists, digital techs, digital artists, etc.
- Ability to manage a budget and negotiate as needed. Reconcile costs for each shoot, making sure they do not exceed budget
- Stay current of new photo technologies and industry trends, as well as maintain files on talent and locations.
- Be solution oriented, anticipate and resolve issues by utilizing appropriate resources.
Who you are
- 10+ years-experience producing photo shoots in-studio for both on-figure, laydown and video production.
- 10+ years-experience in model/talent sourcing and booking and production relating to studio photo shoots.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a 4-year College or University preferred
- Solution-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Works well under deadline pressure
- Understands photography process, product delivery and photo shoot calendars.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Highly organized with proficiency to handle multiple projects at once.
Primary Location-US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO
Old Navy Headquarters-Marketing and PR