New Iron Group has a great full-time opportunity for a well-rounded, team-focused Senior PHP or who cares about writing clean and well-designed code.
This role is an opportunity to work on existing and green-field projects, doing things the right way from the start. Join anAgile team that's practicing real continuous improvement, with a delivery infrastructure to ship features one by one to production. Come work with other senior devs in a fun and close-knit environment, delivering great software!
What you’ll be doing!
- Designing and building web application components and services to support business user stories
- Refactoring existing application code to improve design clarity and reduce maintenance costs
- Learning, pairing, collaborating, and otherwise improving the development process
- Writing lots of unit tests
- PHP (Laravel)
- Strong background in unit testing
- OO Design and design patterns; must be able to solve problems in a simple, neat and organized way
- Agile; Must have practical experience with unit testing and Continuous Integration
- TDD experience
- AWS experience
This is a full-time position located in Austin, TX. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this information to them. Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.