With a motto of expect a difference, a compelling, ownership-driven culture, and offices around the country, Salas O Brien draws the best engineering, architecture, and construction professionals in the country.
Our office in
is looking for a
to join our growing team. Our Plumbing Designers focus primarily on the design of building related projects, including hotels, apartment buildings, retail/commercial spaces, and educational facilities using Revit and AutoCAD software.
To succeed in this role, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
of experience in
AutoCAD production drawing
and the development of construction document packages for competitive bidding
- Ability to act as
when working with other disciplines
- Ability to
read architectural, structural, mechanical and piping plans
- Ability to
size plumbing piping systems
according to code requirements, and select fixtures and equipment
Attributes of Top Performers
If you have some of the following characteristics and experience, you d be an especially good fit:
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership ability and entrepreneurial spirit
- Self starter that requires little direction to get moving on a project
- Desire to grow in an office and company
Why Work for Salas O Brien?
As a 100% employee-owned firm, Salas O Brien is a company of owners. That is what gets us up every morning, and what keeps us working with excellence until the job is done. We believe this attitude of ownership has profound impacts on how we treat each other and serve our clients.
We challenge you to find a firm with more opportunities for personal and professional growth than Salas O Brien. Our many offices offer our team of employee-owners:
- Variety of projects and clients
- Collaboration with experts in your field
- Growth opportunities within a local office or other Salas O Brien offices
- Awesome culture defined by our Ownership Values
- Growth with the firm through ESOP participation
Of course, we also offer awesome benefits everything you would expect for insurance and vacation time, plus incentives for sustainable living, professional education & licensure reimbursement, and flexible work scheduling at arrangement of your manager.